Last updated: June 14th, 2021
The Jokers COVID-19 Safety Plan has been updated to align with the latest PHO guidelines, ready for our Summer Hockey sessions.
This page will be updated as more information is available and when documents are available/updated.
- If you do not meet all the criteria on the COVID-19 Attestation Form you cannot be on site
- Do not enter the field until the Safety Officers arrive and you complete the arrival process
- Outside the field, wearing a mask and/or physical distancing is recommended
- Be sensible – cough and sneeze into your sleeve, no spitting, no sharing equipment or water bottles
- Always follow any instructions from the Safety Officers