Last updated: October 7th, 2020
On September 15th the Jokers Executive Committee approve our COVID-19 Safety Plan (now on version 1.2 as of October 7th). This plan will be used for Jokers field hockey activities. It is unknown at this time how the leagues’ safety plans fit it, but we will provide that information when it is known.
This page will be updated as more information is available and when documents are available/updated.
- If you do not meet all the criteria on the COVID-19 Attestation Form you cannot be on site
- You cannot park in the parking lot
- Arrive at the right time
- Do not enter the field until the Safety Officers arrive and you complete the arrival process
- Outside the fence, on the sidelines and on the benches, you must maintain physical distancing
- Only use the benches if it’s raining (access will be restricted so put water bottles on the sidelines)
- On the field of play (inside the white lines) stay within your group and follow your coach’s instructions
- Be sensible – cough and sneeze into your sleeve, no spitting, no sharing equipment or water bottles
- Always follow any instructions from the Safety Officers